A timeline of some of the significant events and milestones for the China Track Group is set out below.
August 2009Woliwo China was established in the Binhai Industrial Zone of Fuzhou City, Fujian, China.
2012 - 2013Woliwo China rapidly developed international markets and began selling its products to the following countries:
- Americas: US, Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Peru;
- Oceania: Australia and New Zealand;
- Asia: South Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore;
- Africa: Ghana, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Tanzania and Zambia; and
- Europe: Russia, Italy, Romania, France, Germany, Finland and Belgium.
March 2014Forging facilities from South Korea were introduced into the manufacturing process.
May 2014Woliwo China obtained certification for its quality management systems (ISO9001 Certification).
December 2014Woliwo China obtained 8 patents.
April 2015Woliwo China obtained certification under the TÜV Rheinland Comprehensive Vendor Assessment for Qualitative Manufacturing Assurance.
- Woliwo China was awarded the certificate of 'Fujian Science and Technology Enterprise' by the Science and Technology Department of Fujian Province.
- Woliwo China was also awarded the certificate of 'High-Tech Enterprise' jointly by the Science and Technology Department of Fujian Province, the Finance Department of Fujian Province, the Fujian State Taxation Bureau, and the Fujian Local Taxation Bureau.
December 2015Woliwo China further obtained 7 patents.
January 2016Woliwo China obtained one more patent.
May 2017China Track was registered in Australia as the holding company of the Group.